Applications for our 6-months long program are from the 1st to the 21st of September’18! Program starts on the 8th of October and runs for 6 months!
Welcome to the CERIecon Playpark Vienna!
A unique academy for young start-ups and future entrepreneurs at the heart of the 20th district in Vienna – Brigittenau! We are looking for unusual minds who want to tackle sustainability challenges through their entrepreneurial creativity. Sounds interesting?
The Playpark Vienna is one of seven unique academies created as part of the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Project – CERIecon. Through a network of seven Playparks in seven different EU countries, CERIecon aims at fostering entrepreneurial skills and competences in line with the EU regional innovation strategies.
The Playpark Vienna is cofounded by the ERDF and brought to you by the regional partners:
- RCE Vienna, Institute for Ecological Economics, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business (Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien)
- the Vienna Board of Education, European Office (Stadtschulrat für Wien)
Focusing on social innovation, smart cities and sustainability, we offer:
- a learning and development space for young entrepreneurial minds with their business ideas
- teaching, coaching, and mentoring – join us for the third 6-months program starting in October 2019.
- a creative and cooperative setting linked with others who wish to contribute to sustainable socio-ecological changes
WE ARE ALL ABOUT
- Social innovation and sustainability-driven entrepreneurship
- Self-organization – you define “how to play” at the Playpark
- Collaboration and cooperation rather than competition
- Open house rules – we invite guests and friends of the Playpark to bring action to the space